We’re looking for an experienced post producer to join our team and help us craft a wide variety of digital, commercial and immersive content.
- Fully remote position.
- Freelance/short term contract (4-6 month) position that can lead to full time employment.
- Applicants must be available to work on PST hours, as our HQ is located in Woodland Hills (Los Angeles).
- Our focus is 360 and 180 Video projects, but we also produce 2D content and game-engine interactive projects, which you can be a part of.
- Takes ownership in managing project timelines, all post artist personnel (editor, motion graphics, color, finishing, sound mix, vfx, etc.), and project conflicts that arise during the post production process.
- Understands the details and processes in a full post production studio, from ingest and editorial to online and finishing.
- Oversees day-to-day post production tasks, ensuring active projects and operations are running smoothly, and provides regular updates on project timelines.
- Track project resource burn and highlight when projects risk going over budget.
- Finds the best solution to changing scope and deliveries by understanding how to quickly pivot to a new direction.
- Enforce guidelines and parameters for the post production artists throughout the life of each project.
- Ensure that the artistic and creative integrity of the project is executed properly according to client needs and Creative Director recommendations.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years in a post production role.
- Has post-produced multiple 360 video and/or 180 VR projects previously.
- Deep knowledge of a full post production process including editorial, graphics and finishing.
- Passion for spearheading and continually optimizing a technical workflow.
- Has a commitment to the highest level of quality in the experiences you post-produce with us.
- Excellent time management skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of video production, video specs, camera specs and video compression.
- Experience using post production applications (Asana, Resolve, Mistika, Adobe Products, etc.).
- Has a network of post-production resources and personnel within their network to draw from as needed to augment company resources already in place.
Please provide resume, cover letter and relevant work samples/links. Please also include the job title “Post Producer” in the subject of your email.